Saturday, September 18, 2021

'ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.' American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.






Just looking for a friend.


image.png

'ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'

  • American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them. image.png
    Happy Friday,Or not, had a moment to spare, proofread my book, decide to make it longer, history by the decades, when I write, I write about me, my views, my values, my lessons learned. The names will be changed, have to use the names, and the roles played, back in time.

    Fish or frog, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, under the waves, under the masks wore, under the surface, good time toads. Dances in the streets, dances in the waves, joys and pains, dances in the rain, another great day to be alive. Have to run, have to start the day, still have to find a plumber for the water issues out of control.ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'  American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.


    Another great day, on the right side of the grave. Harbor trip, seals out for sun. Words to talk the walk, changes to self-works bests, witty, and wise, tales on land, on seas, kings and knights on quests to save the day.

    image.png

    So you have to move, where do you want to live now?Temecula, Carlsbad, or Oceanside. That is where we are going next, waiting for the sale of the house, my uncle coming to help out, he wants to stay in California, me and dad are going to Texas, at the end of the day, that is what I am working for. Would like to have a boarding house , so we can buy, and stay forever. That is another mountain to climb.
    Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed.Honest With Me.

    Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin' In The Wind. All Along The WatchtowerIT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable.Oh no, honey, im an angel, swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo...'My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Stand back up.


    Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb..Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, pros and cons for each, counting heads again.
    TESTSOVERTIMELESSONSLEARNEDHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb..Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, pros and cons for each, counting heads again.
    Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah...."Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish...


    NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC.Four seasons of life, that is all that God gives to us, love, lights, lucky breaks, schools of hard knocks, history to note, not news today.Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah...."Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish...

    ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'  American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them.


    image.png
    I checked on Vrbo, for rentals in Palm Springs, and you have lots of choices,$40 a night was the cheapest that I saw. Has a hot tub too. Kitchen was a joke, if you want to go there.
    image.png
    My grandparents moved to Palm Springs, in 1955, my dad told me stories on how it was then. My mother was in Nursing school, and her brother was 8 years old. My parents, met in 1958, got married, after the first girl, born on the side of the road, on the way to a death dance for a family member in Booty, LA. Spent summers and winter vacations ,during my childhood, until my mother died. Then we had one whole summer. And that was it.

    image.png

    One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist.


    "It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.
    image.png
    On the road again, back to back ads on craigslist, plumer, where are you, do you need the money, do you have the time. Plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, good time toads, under the waves. Fish or Frog, so many in the seas. I'm a fish out of water. When you die, you come back as a jackass, see my family members in another form, in another life.

No comments:

Post a Comment