Thursday, September 16, 2021

BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Rites, reasons, seasons of lovers, suckers, whales on land, faces of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Leaders ...

 "Eyes On You. FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'".Matter. Hello, Responding to your CL post. Thank you. Hi There. I was searching for condos to rent and saw your post.Stronger for the classes. “We were supposed to grow old together. Rise and Shine, Palm Springs.'A Miss America, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA winners are all black women for first time'.

We don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―T.
May be an image of 1 person

My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Betty Battles ,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.
I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.



Sad and Blue, and Unbelievable for a few, dicks and dogs, dicks to say what is real to others. Stories of the dead, stories of the dying, stories to live always, anger issues under the surface. Tricks for a check, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267-Snake in the grass, hacker to date, loves to suck dicks, oral talents to trades, cheap tricks in his herd of donkeys, family of jackasses, nuts to go, dream lives.

Plenty of fish in the seas. Ships of fools, moving facts, party and play pals, land whales to date. Trips back in time, history created online, jokes and laughs to share, good notes taken, over tine, when lost in space. Steven Jay Jarrot: show contact info trades for sex with men first, girls or women just for the shows for family and friends, on the outside looking in at the fools, frogs, and cattle callers daily, now in Ventura, CA .
...play with Steven Jarrot-7607778998 in his sleep, when he is not calling the…


INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.HOW To WIN AT LIFE Step 1: Let people do what they need to to do to make them happy, mind your own business and do what you need to do to make you happy. The end.'My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you
Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites .. Say it Again girl: My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.

Golden Calf:White Lies Only  Hacked my mother accounts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Cows To Roam. What beef?Promises, Meaning Taken To Heart: Sorry Means Nothing. Tips,Tweets,Tales: White Lies Only . fish that got away from hell on earth camping in RV by the beach. Golden Calf:White Lies Only  Hacked my mother accounts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Cows To Roam. What beef?
I'm sorry to hear about your father suffering with dementia. I lost an inlaw of sorts to that, and another elderly friend of the family is going through that. I can see what a challenge that is for loved ones/caretakers.

Well, I'm not a candidate for what you are seeking, I'm sorry to say. I'm younger (born 1965), but wanted to respond to say thank you for such a heartfelt and positive post. Also I love Rumi's poetry, and that's a wonderful one I've not seen before.

Life is such an adventure... especially in these more uncertain times. But love and truth and goodness and beauty are still all around... and can be seen/felt/lives, as long as one is willing. Thank you, and wishing you the very best on your most wonderful journey, and best to your father. He's blessed to have you as a daughter.

Stronger for the classes. “We were supposed to grow old together. Rise and Shine, Palm Springs.'A Miss America, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA winners are all black women for first time'.


No comments:

Post a Comment