Friday, September 17, 2021

I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'

 Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.Seasons, Reasons, Causes Tips And Tales, Monkey Year 2016, Madness Returns. Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances, beaches and life on the sands. So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'


Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites .Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. 


I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way. Say it Again girl: 

WORDS: OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT.THE PROBLEM IS; WE ARE NOT PERFECT.YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DEFINE YOU.

Covid: Three Men Who Own Corporate America, Jon Rappoport,4 WORDS: old enough to consent. Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.

Covid: Three Men Who Own Corporate America, Jon Rappoport,4 WORDS: old enough to consent. Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.

Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.How Many, out of the norm, still masked to go.
DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE. REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED.

FINALLY!! Feelings And Views, Noses In Air, Visitors To Come And Go, Winds To Wings, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.

Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites .. Say it Again girl: 


Do something new! Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.



Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites .. Say it Again girl: 



Inline image

Do something new! Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.



Inline image
I'm poor. My health has declined precipitously... even my mental health. I can't work, and I don't qualify for government assistance. I'm often hungry, but lack the strength or energy to cook. My home has no heat and no air conditioning.



But I have more than many. I have a paid-off home in an OK neighborhood. My property taxes are less than $1200 PER YEAR. I have enough $ in the bank to live on for a few years, should no unforeseen incidents befall me. I have love in the form of a few pets. And yes, they provide warmth all winter long. I have lost a few core friends, but the ones who remain I feel very happy and lucky to have.
Inline image


I have gone from gorgeous to straight up ℭ𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢, and I now wish I had always looked this hideous. The constant harassment and begging for my attention was one of life's BIGGEST stressors, an admission I lamented even back in my youth as the torment happened. So for the delightful green-faced witch who greets me in the mirror daily, I am also very appreciative.

Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal". Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites .. Say it Again girl: 

Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.



Do you know Tom?How about Dick, or Harry, Tom's dick, is not hairy, have to laugh,back in the day, what a son to shine, waves to makes, faces in the mud.
CATTLECALLSFACESINTHEHERDHEADSTOCOUNT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Do you know Tom?How about Dick, or Harry, Tom's dick, is not hairy, have to laugh,back in the day, what a son to shine, waves to makes, faces in the mud.
TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Su...

Chris Evans Hard 7 Inch Cock Photo Hacked! Thanks to you both once again. Joys and pains of growth and changes. GDLKG BI MALE ISO FEMALE OR COUPLE TO PNP.... Shit and stuff.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.
Charms Of Rats: Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club! I am not Jewish.The Avalon Management Group and Sun City Civic.Sun City Civic Association is located in Sun City, CA, Have rules, not laws, to take away rights, to live with Tom, Dick, Or Harry, Police state, Nazi In Place.I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'



WORDS: OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT.THE PROBLEM IS; WE ARE NOT PERFECT.YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DEFINE YOU.Charms Of Rats: Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club! I am not Jewish.The Avalon Management Group and Sun City Civic.Sun City Civic Association is located in Sun City, CA, Have rules, not laws, to take away rights, to live with Tom, Dick, Or Harry, Police state, Nazi In Place.

Make It Rite, Make It Stand, Fingers In The Air, Done For The Moments, Lost In Time. Lessons To Learn, Page By Page, Books To Read, Good Times.I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and outdoors
WORDS: OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT.THE PROBLEM IS; WE ARE NOT PERFECT.YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DEFINE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment