Monday, April 8, 2019

Wind Waker for sure. I remember beating the game like it was yesterday, the final blow was just amazing to my 7 year old kid self.


Image may contain: text


Dances in the streets, dances in the air, good times, silent kings, knights, rouges, hard to say. Cons and pros, pages to books, love, luck, lust, lessons, dances on the sands of time.Fall Rites Of Passages, Sunny, Bright, Silent Knights,Canyons.Gems 2.Wind Waker for sure. I remember beating the game like it was yesterday, the final blow was just amazing to my 7 year old kid self.
No photo description available.
Wishing on stars tonight. A wise man hears one word and understands two..Wind Waker for sure. I remember beating the game like it was yesterday, the final blow was just amazing to my 7 year old kid self.The Bloody Price of Western Narcissism. Brendan O’Neill on Syria.The test we must set for ourselves is not to march alone but to march in such a way that others wish to join us.Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„


Image may contain: 1 person, standing, outdoor and text


Wishing on stars tonight. A wise man hears one word and understands two..Wind Waker for sure. I remember beating the game like it was yesterday, the final blow was just amazing to my 7 year old kid self.Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.Wishing on stars tonight. A wise man hears one word and understands two..









No comments:

Post a Comment