Saturday, April 13, 2019

.Between the wondercon expo in Anaheim and an insane asylum? Answer: you get to leave wondercon eventually."Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot."

One 4 the Boys very first pop-up Waiting Room #Say Something'Tis sad, dear brother, though God's word is just. we eat the slop-eater, for eat him we must ; the dirtiest of beasts we will not do without, but eat them we will, from the tail to the snout.Between the wondercon expo in Anaheim and an insane asylum?  Answer: you get to leave wondercon eventually."Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot."

πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder:

Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine How to Grow Your Natural Hair . I



 First Lady Michelle Obama wearing hers “natural”… Everyday earth angel, here to brighten the lives of those I encounter daily. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads.

1
πŸ’‹The Original Sin..☆ Weird .Choices: 🎠🎧WAITING.Would like to find a giant of a man,who might want to explore similar interests, not limiting my scope of possibilities.Choices: 🎠🎧 Music 🍰Holiday Hits.Right here I got u.

Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn.55 plus, Black healthy woman, retired looking to keep busy and interested in life. Interested in writing books,over the next decade, so many views to share. I'M TIRED OF BEING ALONE!!! KISSES TO YOU I'LL BE WAITING.

Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete together. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks."Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot."

Love, lights, lessons, lucky brakes, gems to find, pebbles on sands, dreams and nightmares. Sunny And Bright, W4M, Cheers, strangers to friends, shots in the dark.πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top:Wanna chill smoke, talk ,whatever is clever. Heads up, views, voices,values, dream man, moments lost in time. I'm white of age smooth m cool player, back here u be to..Need the stats again, located where, retired from what. Questions left in the air.Between the wondercon expo in Anaheim and an insane asylum?  Answer: you get to leave wondercon eventually."Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot."




 Giants on land, 😎searching for one now, a Cali πŸ‘©, earth angel to some, fairy tales, lights in the sky, to go watchπŸŽ† on the 6th Of July.Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.     Step By Step swas written by Annie Lennox whose own recording of the song features as a different arrangement on the CD single for 'Precious', a song from Annie's classic 'Diva' album."Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot."
 Trips to heaven, trips to hell, angels and shooting stars, do fall down. Trips out of heaven, man and woman, in the beginning, warning of snakes in house. Adam and Eve, tricked by a snake, common story, biblical tales, in the gardens of good and evil.....Birthdays, hats and horns to blow, dances for the luck and love shared, tales in the air, wigs and caps. Rick Schwart: Friends and riders, hats and helmets, rides for rat, racers against time and space.Fags, Hags, Devils With Horns. Angels In Sky. Dicks,Daddy, Faces Of Jewish Wales: Cows To Call.
 Jews are cheap, and they take their money with them when they expire, right? Party like a Jew, meant party on somebody else’s dime. The Jew’s father who was not in New York City, with his kid for the party better than the Rock stars did not include any of her natural family. This party was with the other Jew’s and it was better than the Rock Stars, according to this Desert Jew Girl from the polo team in Palm Desert, LA Quinta, Indio deserts in California. Party on the church dime is where she is and has a better party than the rock stars. Not sure what the word party actually means from a New York City view, from a desert person of California. Maybe that meant more clothes, what do you think?


Calling other Jewish people for a clear picture of what the term used meant. It is not what I was told, it was what I thought it could mean. The teacher of this Jewish lesson did not want to get sued for giving street smart information for lawful people on the sidelines living. So there was not any opinion that counted that could go to back with the facts for this comment. What kind of parties that the Jewish people can have that is better than lights from the Rock Stars when they shine? I do not know of any Jews other than Sammy Davis Armand he is part of the Jewish Club. So there are no Black Jews in America that is a Rock Star or a bigger Jewish person. Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church. Next and moving on have a great day and lots of sunny dazes in California.


Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks 2 Fame. You Have Strong Empathy: Those who have strong empathy for others are likely to have lived multiple past lives. This is a life skill crafter only by those with a lot of experience in the field. So it only makes sense that if you are high. 🐯 🐯 πŸ’•‏ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.It's Going Viral For One STUNNING Reason. Frank and nuts, πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ.Cartoon hits, cartoon shows ,kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times.


Calling other Jewish people for a clear picture of what the term used meant. It is not what I was told, it was what I thought it could mean. The teacher of this Jewish lesson did not want to get sued for giving street smart information for lawful people on the sidelines living. So there was not any opinion that counted that could go to back with the facts for this comment. What kind of parties that the Jewish people can have that is better than lights from the Rock Stars when they shine? I do not know of any Jews other than Sammy Davis Armand he is part of the Jewish Club. So there are no Black Jews in America that is a Rock Star or a bigger Jewish person. Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church. Next and moving on have a great day and lots of sunny dazes in California.

Aurora Agresti, Jose A Santiago. Classes on love and devotion, goodness and mercy, angels to see. It appears some mental issuers? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„Frank and nuts. Lyon sacks of shit from the government, lyon sacks of garbage, lyon sacks of lives that run the world of government offices, hospitals, post offices, army of frogs, fools and donkeys, run this company. You okay girl? Ahhh....Treats. Tests Over Time. Blanks Draws, Battles Of Wits, Charms, Graces, Role Model For The Sisters, Mothers, And Moms. 'Six Sides Of Love. 8 More Wondrous Winter Idioms You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it

No comments:

Post a Comment