Monday, April 8, 2019

I want to know about your writing of books, what drives you to write? Self help, fiction ( I have tons of ideas) , passions, or just telling your story.


Wow your post hit a spot in me, I’d love to find someone with lots of ideas about life, adventures we’ve dreamed about or have had, exploring our differences and collaborating on some new life adventures. I’m a giant of a man in my head- lol. A bigger white guy 6 ft 240, who’s just excited about the possibilities that lie ahead, I’m divorced 5 years now and although I don’t think marriage is in my future if passions about life were shared with a woman it’s possible- I want to soar in life take in the good things and avoid the bad.

 I want to know about your writing of books, what drives you to write? Self help, fiction ( I have tons of ideas) , passions, or just telling your story. Friends first sharing is caring and if we connect here would love companionship and a lil romance is always good for the soul. I’m Ben and still intrigued- have an awesomee weekend!!! Ben.
Image may contain: text, outdoor and nature Kissed a frog or two, tossed back again, in the seas of more frogs. Free milk, why buy the cow. Battles and wars, good time toads, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the herds.Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks. Steve and Rach Jay, Charlie, Rachel and Sheri Maya Jarrot, good times online, history shared. books to read, walks in the dark, waters to clean. Lots of lessons over the ages, rocks and monkeys to dodge, dances on sands of time. Lights and stars to shine. Starr Bright and Rachellyn1010 faces in mirror, lights to turn on. Leslie Bailey, parents of goats and sheep, hands in air, tales told.

Recaps to do. Are you a female nymphomaniac?Kea Khiev (Hemet) 24771 Rosebrugh Lane If you are a female nymphomaniac we need to talk, i can please you and we need to make an arrangement, have own private spot, master bedroom and master bath! I am mobile and can pick u upπŸ˜ƒ

Image may contain: text



Well I’m a painter I am a pianist I am 5’10 “ when I stand properly I probably am more of a beast then I am man. I can play chess with the best of them I also can play the guitar and write when around a muse looking for something I’ve tried so hard not to loose but few can understand .. 

 I want to know about your writing of books, what drives you to write? Self help, fiction ( I have tons of ideas) , passions, or just telling your story.Kissed a frog or two, tossed back again, in the seas of more frogs. Free milk, why buy the cow. Battles and wars, good time toads, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the herds.

Recaps to do. Are you a female nymphomaniac?Kea Khiev (Hemet) 24771 Rosebrugh Lane If you are a female nymphomaniac we need to talk, i can please you and we need to make an arrangement, have own private spot, master bedroom and master bath! I am mobile and can pick u upπŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment