Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.

  • In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.
    May be an image of text
  • One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's no...


May be a doodle of 1 person

Please forgive my boldness but I Love your Heart shaped lips and I think you have the most Captivating eyes..I look at your photos and feel like a little school boy having his first crush..You have a Rare and unmatched beauty Miss and it would truly be an Honor to stand in your light..


You should be told everyday how Incredibly Beautiful you are my eyes would betray me and tell you that instantly and Always... I guess I just wanted to write and flirt with you Miss you are so Lovely and I Envy the man who knows the warmth of your Loving Embrace..... How are you doing and what's your name??

World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ..



I am a bit shy, hard working, kind, enthusiastic, very intelligent, calm and confident, practical and reserve man with good sense of humor. I treat people the way I would like to be treated. I do not take life too serious sometimes as I like to have a good laughThe Awesome Punching Power of Thomas Paine,George F. Smith,The Dark and the Light...

I Used Cattle Callers-760 902 0855: Sheri and Rocky Jarrott, suckers, fuckers, good time snakes, spiders, and worms. Jewish whales on land. Rocky/Rachel Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly..760 851 2267.Sign up now to claim our best Black Friday deal ever!
No photo description available.
Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 HAPPY LABOR DAY, The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.


No photo description available.
Good day, top of the morning to you. Still working, and a truck driver, home daily, or on the road, most of the month?

My son is a truck driver in Dallas, going into his second year, he took a class, and now he is a trainer. He is looking for a company to pay by the hour, and home daily, His dream job.

Black and Indian mix, grandparents are buried in Palm Springs. Granddaddy died on March 31, 1991. I bought them headstones, because my Uncle would not, So I go to visit. The pictures are shot, want to have them redone. Will talk to the stone company, about replacements.

I went to visit my father's mother's grave, in Hayward, Ca. She was one of 908 folks that died with her. Jim Jones cult member, she drank the Cool Aid in 1978. Joined the Corp, found out just before thanksgiving, was in Indiana, trying to get a head start on holiday weekend. Saw it on the news. Do you remember that?

My birthday Month, 18th is the day of returns, rebirths, and I have to start over again, to be the best person possible. 

Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.

Crazy for a fee, thanks to Uncle Sam, no longer a team player, have a little bit of hell, to go with that. Recaps to review, the days of my life.

Senior alert, stats to share, over the age of 65, tall man, heads above the normal. Sitting alone at house, home in the hills, growing food, fruit, flowers, what is your story...
The world makes liars of us all. DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.

HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.

A Population on Life Support Hey I saw your posting on CL, and I’d love to know more about you.

Afghan vet here, not USMC but worked with you crazies :)

David. North San Diego.

 Thanks...
It has been awhile, since I had a friend, have been alone now for years. Had Howard the duck, then cancer took him. We were steady dates for trips around Disney. 

Like to help, are you an attorney, a dentist, or a contractor, would be nice to have a connection to those skills. Name, location, retired or not, how tall, what age, questions up in the air....

The world makes liars of us all. DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel . Dive right in and follow what you love.Everybody I know Is Crazy.
No photo description available.


No comments:

Post a Comment