Monday, March 4, 2024

Crazy for a fee, thanks to Uncle Sam, no longer a team player, have a little bit of hell, to go with that. Recaps to review, the days of my life.

Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.

Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

SON BUBBLES LAVIGNE - JBL. DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . FROGS IN GROUPS, GOOD TIME TOADS, CARDS TO PLAY, COINS TO FLIP. THE FAIRY, THE FROGS THE REPTILES. VETERAN PTSD ATTACKS NIGHTMARES, BACK ON TRACK, WRITING OUT THE ISSUES UP IN THE AIR.
Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.I Used Cattle Callers-760 902 0855: Sheri and Rocky Jarrott, suckers, fuckers, good time snakes, spiders, and worms. Jewish whales on land. Rocky/Rachel Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly..760 851 2267.Sign up now to claim our best Black Friday deal ever!

Crazy for a fee, thanks to Uncle Sam, no longer a team player, have a little bit of hell, to go with that. Recaps to review, the days of my life.

Senior alert, stats to share, over the age of 65, tall man, heads above the normal. Sitting alone at house, home in the hills, growing food, fruit, flowers, what is your story...

Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.
HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.

A Population on Life Support Crazy for a fee, thanks to Uncle Sam, no longer a team player, have a little bit of hell, to go with that. Recaps to review, the days of my life.DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, SELLERS TO PAY, BUYERS TO PAY. CLOWNS TO THE LEFT. PEARLS ABOUT SWINE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES RECAP: STRIKE THREE .
PEARLS ABOUT SWINE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES RECAP: STRIKE TWO ...
Rats coming in  under the dishwasher, hate them, got a box of mini tiles, they can not run though the house, I keep all the doorways ,closed with rugs, they cannot crew on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment