Tuesday, January 2, 2024

U.S. Senators & Congressmen…Which 0ne is the Biggest Liar?~Seasons Always Change.

 Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Welcome to your worst nightmare! Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.

U.S. Senators & Congressmen…Which 0ne is the Biggest Liar?~Seasons Always Change.

 Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.

Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.

Layers Of Lessons.  ANGELSINHOSTHEADUPSCHEERSWITHHANDSHI.BLOGSPOT.COM. Don’t call me angel . Reasons to Not buy.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Just Saying…Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.MARCH 4TH.BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.


“ I don’t want to start any dangerous rumors but I think that God has a sick sense of humor

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Not going to that much trouble to find my missing tolls. Just keep blaming the neighbor!Tom Woods,…Every0ne is DAMAGED~…I Can 0nly Show You the Door. You Are the 0ne That Has to…THIS is What What It Would Look Like~U.S. Senators & Congressmen…Which 0ne is the Biggest Liar?~Seasons Always Change.

FRUSTRATED, LONELY PSYCHO REALIZES HE CAN DRESS UP LIKE A SURREAL.COMMUNITY. HONOR.Not going to that much trouble to find my missing tolls. Just keep blaming the neighbor!Tom Woods,

You matter very much.Seasons, Reasons, Causes Tips And Tales, Monkey Year 2016, Madness Returns In 2024. Cheers..

FRUSTRATED, LONELY PSYCHO REALIZES HE CAN DRESS UP LIKE A SURREAL.COMMUNITY. HONOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment