Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Gems To Find. Hey Jesus, You want a beer? Naw dude, I am Already Hammered ---

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. Hey Jesus, You want a beer? Naw dude, I am Already Hammered
Love, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Head Counts, Lucky Breaks, Glory Dazes To Come.
Love, Lust, Lucky Brakes, Dances On Clouds, Birds And Bees, Purple Rain. Rainbow Racers.
Oh Happy Dazes, 84 Years Old, 21 Years Leaping, How Time Flies
What can be brighter than the stars: GO LIONS!Cheers And Chaps.Veterans In Host.
Coins To Cards, Winners,Losers,L... Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count. Fairy Tales


Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Not going to that much trouble to find my missing tolls. Just keep blaming the neighbor!Tom Woods,…Every0ne is DAMAGED~…I Can 0nly Show You the Door. You Are the 0ne That Has to…THIS is What What It Would Look Like~U.S. Senators & Congressmen…Which 0ne is the Biggest Liar?


~Seasons Always Change.Gems To Find. Hey Jesus, You want a beer? Naw dude, I am Already Hammered
---

FRUSTRATED, LONELY PSYCHO REALIZES HE CAN DRESS UP LIKE A SURREAL.COMMUNITY. HONOR.


Gems To Find. Hey Jesus, You want a beer? Naw dude, I am Already Hammered
---
You matter very much.Seasons, Reasons, Causes Tips And Tales, Monkey Year 2016, Madness Returns.

FRUSTRATED, LONELY PSYCHO REALIZES HE CAN DRESS UP LIKE A SURREAL.COMMUNITY. HONOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment