Saturday, August 14, 2021

I like to write, I like to grow, on a journey now, to find a better place to live.Have to sell before I can buy. Trying to get away now, problems with the banks, enough of that.

 'Disney Eyeing Tom Hanks To Play Geppetto In Robert Zemeckis' 'Pinocchio' Justin Kroll .PDT TELL DADDY THAT UNCLE EPSTEIN KILLED HIMSELF'.

Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol oops! The beg...What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".Tin Cans .They don't call us Happiness Engineers for nothing. If you need help, we're here for you! We care about your happiness!Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans."


Stranger,thanks for the reply, I like to write, I like to grow, on a journey now, to find a better place to live.Have to sell before I can buy. Trying to get away now, problems with the banks, enough of that.

Things we have in common, senior to senior, over 62, how tall, located where, 420 friendly or connected, retired or work from home, what is your story, care to share...



Breaking the Silence :To Understand Normal Thinking! like to write, I like to grow, on a journey now, to find a better place to live.Have to sell before I can buy. Trying to get away now, problems with the banks, enough of that.

Because we are the answer as is all of nature. We know the designer. He left his mark all over our beautiful lives. And he signed this grand work of art with mankind. God lives in all of nature, especially us. Those that know act like the proud bearers of such nobility.  -Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.




Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy. Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.

Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.: Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag. like to write, I like to grow, on a journey now, to find a better place to live.Have to sell before I can buy. Trying to get away now, problems with the banks, enough of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment