Thursday, August 5, 2021

Are you going to let the obstacles in your life Be stumbling blocks or stepping stones? Choose the positive. You are the master of your attitude.

 Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again Persistence Pays Daily.Scientists tested a frog. They cut it's legs off and they said "jump!" The frog didn't jump. Scientists therefore concluded that that when frogs lose their legs, they become deaf.'Are you going to let the obstacles in your life Be stumbling blocks or stepping stones? Choose the positive. You are the master of your attitude.



“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way.Are you going to let the obstacles in your life Be stumbling blocks or stepping stones? Choose the positive. You are the master of your attitude.




Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers. REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS,  KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... The Time Shifters in "Time Travel Movies full".Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance):These boots are beaut.There is a time to die and live..a time to learn and teach...a time to fight and a time to retreat.A time to struggle and succeed.



Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.Rachel Jarrot, hats and wigs worn, to hide the horns, goats and sheep, donkeys and sluts ride for free. Tricks and trades done, movies to make, of all the…
'I thought you said 2021 was going to be better Well hell Ricky I was high when I said that'


 Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows.I concur, why be around friends, family or foe, if they do not like the real you. Close the doors, open the windows, and let the better days start. Now. Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.

NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs: Pigs 2.Tips And Tales: History Noted.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks.Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.

LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'If you' re helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness. @FUELEDBYGINA @FUEL Unknown'

Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."Are you going to let the obstacles in your life Be stumbling blocks or stepping stones? Choose the positive. You are the master of your attitude.



STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'
  • Ain't nobody's business if I do: Write, History Today.Not News:Reviews.
  • Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.
    May be an image of text that says 'MY DREAM JOB WOULD BE ELIVERY THE KARMA DELIVERY SERVICE'

No comments:

Post a Comment