Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Blue States Of Reasons.Trump may be an evil bigot but it’s important to remember he’s also the dumbest person alive.Concur?

  Pieces of a Dream - Broken Hearts, Broken Dreams, Wings Broken 2 Broken Harts, Roses Red Notes.Crush 2024. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.Fantastic article mate!The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene.


  Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, To Grow, To Expand, Heads Above Common.Noses Online, Dances On Cloud Nine. Blue States Of Reasons.Trump may be an evil bigot but it’s important to remember he’s also the dumbest person alive.Concur? 



Lessons Learned, Next Opportunity, Turning Pages. Live And Learn, First Attempts In Learning. Trades Up:Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits.


My internet connection on my farm was be terrible until I moved the router in the horse barn. Now I have stable WiFi. Joe Boola . It's going to be a cloudy day, but I'm going to rejoice that I have another day to be alive! Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.
May be an image of 3 people and people smiling

 Blue States Of Reasons.Trump may be an evil bigot but it’s important to remember he’s also the dumbest person alive.Concur? 

Crush 2024. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.Fantastic article mate!The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene.

Ten years ago today, and I still very very very deeply miss him. I remember him for so many things, times in my life when he lifted me up when I was lowest in my life. He said….”words and ideas can change the world”, “you never ever had a friend like me”, “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is end up with people that make you feel all alone”, “that’s the good stuff”, “the powerful play goes on….”, “….treat a pers…
See more
All reactions:
17

No comments:

Post a Comment