Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: In the end we are all alone, moments lost over time, dances on the sands of time.



My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to. 'Instead of saying #1 or#2 for the bathroom I'm going to call it a R. Kelly or Amber Heard. funnyso'Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: In the end we are all alone, moments lost over time, dances on the sands of time.





TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks..5151: Made in America. Dan Evan, wanted to know, are you going to sell your house, do the online contract, pay the fee.Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: In the end we are all alone, moments lost over time, dances on the sands of time.
May be a graphic of text that says 'HU'

No comments:

Post a Comment