Tuesday, July 27, 2021

"THE ONLY THING WORSE THEN LOSING A CHILD IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY M IS TO LOSE THAT CHILD TO AN UNGRATEFUL NATION".


I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today


 Good times, hamster dead, undead and unstable jokes, fun and laughter.Wishes at night under the stars, parties on the beach. Trip this summer, hot as hell life in the wild. Angels fell on head, alive again, teaches and mothers, trips in time and space. Classes on the beach, classes in the woods, ....


 NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them. Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love. Locks of hares, girls and veterans in red caps, read hoods, wits and charms, transferable skills.


Angels fell on head, alive again, teaches and mothers, trips in time and space. Classes on the beach, classes in the woods, .... Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.

Nurses, Nuns, Needy Freaks And Frogs, Hats And Horn... 

 Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.


Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues., Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.

Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol oops!
I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.

"THE ONLY THING WORSE THEN LOSING A CHILD IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY M IS TO LOSE THAT CHILD TO AN UNGRATEFUL NATION".



No comments:

Post a Comment